[at-l] I'm Back (already)

Hello, List

As some of you know, I thru-hiked last year.  Returned home with the best of
intentions of submerging myself once again in the trail community.  Just
couldn't wait to get back on the AT-L.  Well, real life got in the way...but
here I am...finally <g>

I guess it must have been Trail Days that gave me the final kick in the ass
to get back on the list.  Not only was it a thrill to be back amidst
hikers...just hikers...for the first time since I left the Trail; but I had
the distinct privilege of meeting many of you whom I had know by name only.
It really IS time to be back on the list.  Glad to be here.

Of course, some of you have been keeping me informed of the more especially
entertaining dialogues.  So I'm not a completely in the dark.  But please
take it easy on me...at least at first <g>.

Thanks...and toss me a smashmellow.

Walkabout  GA-ME '99