[at-l] Shuttle Help Boston to Conway

I am trying to pull a four day weekend out of the hat. I can arrive Boston
Logan Airport at 12:40 pm Thursday 15 June. Must be back at said airport by
5:00 pm Monday 19 June. Is there anyone in Boston or surrounding area who
wants to do a weekend in the Whites and doesn't mind ferrying me? Flying to
Manchester or Portland puts the cost out of reach.

Lee I Joe

"People do love to go to weird places for reasons we can't imagine -- mostly
because they have too much money."
                            - Freeman Dyson