[at-l] Hike With Grand-daughter

We will be leaving Thurs., June 2nd to start our 5 day North to South hike
from Fontana.  We'll stay at the "Fontana Hilton" that first night, then
Cable Gap on Saturday.  (Hope there are no locals partying that night!)
Anyway, Brown Fork will be Sunday.  We should reach Stecoah Gap (Rt. 143)
before lunch on  Monday and stop at Sassafras Gap Shelter that night.  We'll
finish  Tues. at Wesser and will stay at the hostel.  Wed. we'll hopefully
find a shuttle to take us back to my car at Fontana.  If anyone knows any
hikers who will be up there, we'll keep an eye out.  And if  anyone wants to
send  a trail Angel, that's o.k. too!  Any advice??  Should I call ahead and
arrange the shuttle before we leave?  How's the water availability?  By the
way, my grand-daughter, Danielle is 12.   B.J. Blister