Re: [at-l] snakes and Fred Kirsch...

Anyone got a Rat Terrier to rent out?  A cat?  A snake?  Still no luck
catching the meeses, but I've got more traps out than I want to think of.
Maybe in the AM.  I've put the bird seed in a $5 Family Dollar Store
trashcan.

I'm going kayaking tomorrow if it's nice.  I'll come back and clean this up
later.

Hope you all have opportunity to attend a Memorial Day Service on Monday --
our local one at the Veterans Park is at 11 AM.

BTW, Gary From Newport is on the AT.  I dropped him off at the top of the
Falls at Amicalola St Pk.

Have a great weekend,
Coosa