Re: [at-l] Mice - let's hope Mouse

Promise???  Promise????  A gaggle of geese, a herd of buffalo, please NOT a
'family' of mice.

I've not SEEN the Mouse/Mice yet, it's eaten enough to hybernate and have a
litter while I was gone to Trail Days, and I'm going to get enough sticky
traps to cover my kitchen floor as soon as I get back from where I'm going.

Off list, tell me how you "disinfected" everything (it/they got into the box
the plastic baggies were in and just pooped and left, so do I toss or do I
diip in chlorine/water, dry and reuse?)  If I have to toss EVERYthing
he/they have contaminated, I will have Nothing Left in my kitchen at all.
I've had to toss enough as it is.

And I hate to think that it's a community of mice, but for there to be ThAt
much "patties" over a 5 day period --

I don't want to go there,
Earl (named after the Country Music Song) has to die,
Coosa