[at-l] Mice - let's hope Mouse

I need some advice.  I've got a mouse (I hope only ONE) in my kitchen.  This
little animal has left his Mark everywhere, in every drawer, in boxes, he
loves Ramen -- I go to Trail Days the the bugger takes over my kitchen
cabinets.

HOW do I get rid of him.  I've had 4 traps out with pb on them, but no luck
in 12 hours.  I have to bleach and clean every square inch of my kitchen
this weekend, but I don't want to do it twice, so I have to catch the bugger
first.

And I've named the Mouse "Earl" as in "Earl has to die" --
Help and advice appreciated,
Coosa
who's weekend is ruined by a 3 ounce mouse