Re: [at-l] Have a Great Weekend

In a message dated 05/26/2000 1:45:32 PM EDT, Bluetrail@aol.com writes:

<< Monday up at 5:30 a.m. to use the coolest part of the day to hike 5-mile
loop in county wilderness area.  I need to be prepared to lead a morning hike
there on National Trails Day next Saturday.

 Will someone up north please send me a 65 degree day for National Trails Day?

On a day hike there is something you can do to keep cool. Put a couple of
water bottles in the freezer. On the day of the hike put them in your day
pack, and as the ice melts it will help keep you cool.

Wildbill