[at-l] Have a Great Weekend

Plans for the weekend:

Friday night pick-up long-distance hiker now doing a big section of the Florida Trail.  (Obviously, he's from out-of-state; no Floridian in his/her right mind would backpack the FT in 96 degree weather--night time lows now plummeting to 71(with night humidity in the 90's).)

Saturday take hiker to airport.  Then off to the Florida Folk Festival at White Springs.  Will dip my toes in the Suwanee from the FT, as the FT goes through the state park where the festival is held.

Sunday leave area of festival and go to Ichitucknee Springs State Park to go on a 3-hour tubing trip in 72 degree water.  Then home before supper.

Monday up at 5:30 a.m. to use the coolest part of the day to hike 5-mile loop in county wilderness area.  I need to be prepared to lead a morning hike there on National Trails Day next Saturday.

Will someone up north please send me a 65 degree day for National Trails Day?

Joan
bluetrail@aol.com