Re: [at-l] Two gifts

--- TOKTAADN@aol.com wrote:>
> The ten or fifteen minutes I spent with each hiker was also wonderful
> because I got them to tell me all about their hiking experiences.  It is
> fascinating to see the unique way that each hiker and the Trail
interrelate. > It was also wonderful to hear the ooohs and ahhhs as the rubs
relieved sore > muscles, ligaments and tendons.
### This is a really neat idea. Count on me for staffing help next year.

> Second:
> Please read the book "tuesdays with Morrie."  This is a powerful book that
> every hiker who thinks about the mysteries of death and life and its
> meaning should read.  If you do read it, you will understand why it is a >
gift.
### Anybody familiar with a Daniel Quinn? Or either of "Ishmael" or (if I
have the title right) "The Story of B"?

Thanks!

=====
Sloetoe

   "In order to realize the worth of the anchor,
      we need to feel the stress of the storm."