[at-l] Permanone and Sleeping Bags

Do you have any opionions on using Permanone (or Permathrin) on sleeping
bags?  In case I've misspelled it enough that you don't recognize it...
It's the insecticide you spray on your clothes that works for about 2 weeks
or so.

Well, I've had great success with using it on my clothes (since I started
using it, I've only found ticks on me twice, and both times were the only
times I forgot to use it), and was thinking that the main reason I use a
tent is to keep off the creapy crawlies.  If I used this on my sleeping
bag, I not need the tent.

My main concern is the possibility of inhaling it as a vapor from treated
fabric while I sleep with the bag snugged up.

So, what do you think?

Thanks,
Tom