Re: [at-l] Aliens Kidnap Listers from Damascus

In a message dated 5/25/00 12:34:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

<< TonynotDitto and I arrived around 5:00am Friday morn after an uneventful
trip
 from Hooterville, and scoped the "park" tenting area, and set up near last
 year's spot, WITH GROUND CLOTHS, even though some later accused our cushy
 spot of being a swamp. Still, we slept well. Well, when we slept. At least,
 noone complained. Yeah, that's it.>>

No WONDER I got wet in my tent.  I forgot the ground cloth . . . for my tent
and our dear list admin Ryan's tent too.  I hope he didn't get as wet as I
did.  But the swamp WAS cushy <g>.

<< OVERALL: So many listers, so little time. Next Trail Days I want to make
 Quincy's-free....  >>

Near as I could tell, it WAS almost free - Saturday night at least ;-)

I might point out that you left out breakfast Sunday (the real one, not the
wine <g>). No one has mentioned it because we couldn't possibly recreate it
in any way that it would make sense.  Let's just say that it was certainly a
great way to start a day - my stomach is still sore from laughing.

Thanks for posting this - maybe others will follow now? HINT HINT. ;-)

The Redhead