Re: [at-l] Tuckerize me pleeeze!

> >  >    7 > pillow  (I'll only give this up kicking and screaming)    7oz
> >          Kick, scream, and loose the pillow, gain the 7 oz
> >
> >Jeeezzzzzzzzzz - yeah, I know  - this is when it gets really hard, but I
> >did ask for opinions.

A year or so ago my wife was in the hospital for another surgery to remove
yet another small tumor.  As I wandered back and forth in the recovery room
waiting for her to awaken, I noticed that the nurses had discarded a couple
foam rubber pillows that had been used in the OR.  They are about 4 inches
thick, 8 inches long, and maybe 5 inches wide.  The center is sculptured
into a "U" shape to support the neck.

I snagged them and brought them home and weighed them.  My trusty little
scale didn't even quiver.  The darn things are probably 90% air.

When I go hiking, I tuck them into a tee shirt or inside a fleece pullover
and use them for a pillow.  They work just great and, best of all, they only
cost me about $5600.00 after I factored in all the associated charges and
met my cost share requirement.

Perhaps some of you in the medical profession can put your hands one of
these and ship it off to POG.  It may be the answer to her quandry.

Al (Draggin' Anchor)