[at-l] Aliens Kidnap Listers from Damascus

It has come to our attention that we had over FIFTY listers at Trail Days
this year - and yet, hardly ANY posts about tdaze.  I went back thru the
archives from years past - and there are always "daze" reports afterwards,
sharing our fun with the listers that couldn't make it.  So - where IS
everyone???  Did the Indiana crew get beamed up on some lonely road at 3am?
Did Pittsburgh ever make it out of the movie theatre?  Did the Florida
contingent get kidnapped somewhere around Disney World??  Was the elf
captured somewhere deep in the Fangorn forest?  Is Walkabout ever going to
resubscribe to the list?  Did our overtipped waiter run off with a few of the
lister babes?  Is the Colorado crew still celebrating Mags birthday?  Did the
plane to Kansas get caught in a tornado?  Did POG make Dee run home to
Spartanburg?  I just don't get this . . .

Inquiring minds want to know.  WHERE IS EVERYONE?????

The Redhead