[at-l] Corn Pasta- PLEASE HELP!!!

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Fritz Patrick Wenzler <fpw200@is8.nyu.edu>.
* Please use <mailto:fpw200@is8.nyu.edu> to reply to the sender.

In the Pacific Crest Trail Hiker's Handbook, Ray Jardine lists the addresses and phone numbers of two corn pasta dealers.  I ordered from the one in Long Island, NY a while ago, after being told that my shipment would be mailed to me by last Thursday.  I'm planning on doing a two month section hike of the AT, leaving tomorrow morning.  The pasta has not arrived yet.  Unfortunately, I have lost the number for the dealer.  If anyone knows this number please help!!
-Fritz