Re: [at-l] KeaKaHaBeeKahleyLeki

Michael Henderson wrote:

> >KeaKaHaBeeKahleyLeki (this means Merry Christmas in Hawaiin.)
>
> close.  actually, it's mele kalikimaka.

Ironically, in Scottish, this means "Fight at the McGillicuddies"  (mele=melee
and kaliki=killikutti and maka=mc) And, have there been some melees at the
killikutties, Mac.

> i had a great time at daze, as usual.  the w/e isn't right without some
> fiasco with the slide show, and this time it was wrong lenses.

As long as you have the tape with the walking foot step sounds at the end,
staring at a blank screen is still worth the drive.

> ellen (fidget), too, was inspired to be there, and is trying to figure out a
> way to postpone/suspend/take a sabbatical from our new business

Perhaps I shall tender an offer and can then open "Ace of Spades West- For some
of your landscaping needs. In business since 2000"

> how come the 1:45pm Place photo was taken at 1:43pm?

You were on California time.

> ryan, i'm sorry we only met fleetingly,

I hiked with fleetingly in Connecticut in 98. Nice guy. What, other than
meeting, would you like to have done to fleetingly?

> felix, i saw you behind the grill making sausage biscuits at cowboys...

I was fearin' that. It does explain that apron hanging on the front porch,
though.

> and how come dairy king is only open every other year?

I'm not sure, but I'll bet Big E has something to do with it.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98