Re: [at-l] Tuckerize me pleeeze!

In a message dated 5/23/2000 10:51:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tschamp@tiac.net writes:

<< Tevas too heavy at 18 oz.  Usual recommend is to get el cheapo flip flop
 for airing feet out around camp, assuming you're not planning to hike in
them.>>

Yeah, I knew this would be picked out - I'll have to decide - flipflops are
just no fun navigating down to water.

<<Swiss Army knife at 1 oz doesn't seem right (too light)  but isn't there a
 mini which is mostly a fingernail cleaner? >>

Yep- that's the one - mine is hot pink ifyou really want to know.  Little
blade, tiny scissors and the all important toothpick!

POG
Anything is possible.