[at-l] Tuckerize me pleeeze!

 Please be kind, but please help me here. I have finally sorted out my gear
and have come up with two numbers - 18lbs 6oz for summer and 21lbs 9oz for
fall/spring - before food and water.  This is okay, but I would like it
lighter - any hints?

This will probably be sloppy looking because you can't post tables via AOL so
I posted both lists at <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/karens62/gear.html">htt
p://members.aol.com/karens62/gear.html</A> as well.

REI Rising Star- 3300 ci    66oz
Fleece Bag                  20oz
pillow  (I'll only give this up kicking and screaming)    7oz
Thermarest Ultralite 3/4 w/sack 18oz
Eureka Gossamer         48oz
Esbit/fuel/matches            8oz
Photon (1 orange/1 white)      1oz
Swiss army knife               1oz
Titanium pot                       6oz
spoon w/cord                   1oz
96 oz Nalgene for camp      2.5oz
Platypus 1.8L hoser w/safewater inline filter   7oz
2 bandanas                     2oz
1 pr.Thorlo hikers             3oz
1 pr. Wigwam liners            2oz
Wind pants                      11oz
Nylon rainjacket                9oz
100 wt fleece shirt           8.5oz
Tevas                             18oz
First aid/emergency kit (Ibuprofen, immodium, blister stuff, blanket,
whistle, lighter,bearbag rope)         12oz
Personal stuff (TP, baby wipes, ponytail holder)    12oz
Olympus Stylus Epic w/ spare roll of film   12oz
Journal,maps, etc   14oz
SIL Pack cover - Can't get it to register on the scale

Summer Gear:  (This does not include the Vasque Clarions, Thorlos, Wigwam
liners, bike shorts, nylon shorts or polypro T on my body)

POG
Anything is possible.