[at-l] Various Things Heard at Trail Days

It rained last night? No, really?
How fast DID you go?
I had a prom date with that exact same haircut.
"Datto" is now a verb
I can't believe they actually went running! (said by many, many people)
Where's your other half ?
Have you ever climbed Mt Monadnock? That's MY mountain.
The showers are empty at 5am and the pool was really tempting.
The table's reserved, but there are no signs on the chairs.
Do you know you pitched your tent in a swamp?
Has anyone seen Karen?
He's STILL sitting at that computer?
Salt pills are a good thing. Chocolate Gu for breakfast is a BAD thing. yech
They put a dead *what* in his tent??
It's "LAKE-eee" - we even asked the guy at the booth.
KeaKaHaBeeKahleyLeki (this means Merry Christmas in Hawaiin.)
Jorge - you only had one job and you blew it!
So, Sloetoe, do you have an opinion on the merits of rehydrating with just
water as opposed to gatorade or something similar?
I *know* that ditch wasn't there earlier.
Your ears are drooping.
It's going to rain.
Stay and have just one more.
You were WHERE? No, really, where were you?
Snail No more is looking for you. (repeated 3 times in 3 hours)
Ratboy, you're in charge.
She has seen the "lightweight" light.
How many listers does it take to put up a freestanding Walrus with only
three poles, if one of the listers is the admin?
Surely it's noon somewhere in the world.
This tent is too small.
If he say's it's going to rain, it's going to rain.
I'm only allowed one U-turn per trip? That's okay - this is a "K" turn.
Trippin' Billies.
Ya know, I think I may still be drunk.
Just take any bottle of wine. Now.
Why is The Redhead sleeping on the outside of the tent?
We really have a lot of listers thruhiking - I didn't realize.
Sleep? We were supposed to sleep?
I don't mean to be catty, but did you notice how much Baltimore Jack's
girlfriend resembled a goat?
Pickle is looking for you. (repeated 3 times in 3 hours)
Yea, but you took a nap.
I'm going to complain about the big tips these waiters get.
Grizzly rules.
The Gathering is too many months away.