Re: [at-l] umbrellas

--- hudsom@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Gee, the whole umbrella thing was before I got on the list. Then one day
> things got slow here at work, so I went and searched the archives and
> really didn't find anything. Did Ryan edit out the flames? Or Felix turned
> the ferrets loose on them? Or they're all stored in Roswell?
> What did I miss? ? ? <g>

The flames were extinguished with dilute gatorade wielded by toned
throughhikers who were otherwise no longer stressed by their daily mileage.
Sodium and potassium salts were then rubbed into the wounds of all
participants, who were then sworn off of blue blaze side trails except for
procuring water from purist-approved (GPS-recorded) sources, filter required.
Coincidentally, this was also the last time anyone saw Bruce Danyells on the
Trail. Also coincidentally, Baltimore Jack appeared on the scene soon after.

Gotta get that man a beer.

=====
Sloetoe

   "Once in a while, you get shown the light --
    in the strangest of places, if you look at it right."