Re: [at-l] guns vs cell phones at 50 paces?

Jim Sneed wrote:

> Can any one tell me a good source for an ultralight extension cord?
> Approximately 50 miles long.  I need it so I can carry my Amana Radar Range.
> Just think of all the fuel weight I save, and it cooks faster than a
> Whisperlight.

Jim, Jim Jim. You'll never find an outlet that can push enuff electricity to run
an Amana 50 miles. That is why Amana came up with the 'radar' range to begin
with. It has one of those little spinning things that receives electricity from
the air. Of course it cooks faster than a Whisperlight. It is also quieter.
Gutsy once carried an MSR mini-trash compactor. But I ain't tellin' about it.

So, I sez to Lulu, I sez...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98