Re: [at-l] talkin'

In a message dated 05/17/2000 10:59:42 AM EDT, AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<< Me: This is a grease gun. You can't use one 'cause you don't have any
 thumbs.
 Stanley: (Looking at me, then the grease gun, then me again) >>

When I had my grease gun, I had a lot of fun with it. It fired the .45 cal
ammo, mag. of 30 rounds. Even had an attachment, that could be put on to
shoot around corners. It was made so Tankers could clear the top of their
tanks. It didn't work all that well. Saved my life more then once. We won't
go there.

Wildbill