[at-l] Oh, the humanity...and Sloetoe.

Well, it looks most certain that the Feelmeister will be unable to
attend Trail Days for the first time in four years. Circumcisions beyond
my control have rendered me travelless for this weekend. Well, other
than travelling to ND napless. I was having fifteen year-old fantasies,
too. (For some reason, fifteen years ago I started fantasizing about
those fried mushrooms and a shake at Dairy King) So, Jesse, Shannon,
Sarah, Tina, Allyson, Erica, Kelli (with an 'i'), Genny (with a 'G'),
Jenna, Melissa and Mike, I'm sorry I won't be able to see you this
weekend. Blame Stoat.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98