Re: [at-l] guns vs cell phones at 50 paces?

> My personal opinion is that neither of these items belong on the trail.
If
> I was so fearful of my personal safety that I felt that either was
> nessecary, I think I would just stay home.  > Jim

Actually,,I don't think that is the case for Me,,I also carry pepper spray
everywhere I go,,,the worst place for a womyn is in the grocery store or
mall parking lot!!! I carry My gun where legal.
KC
*My job in life is to comfort the disturbed
 and to disturb the comfortable.*