[at-l] guns

> And in case you're wondering, yes, I think trail hoplophobia
> is no more rational than cellphonophobia or lekiphobia.
> If you're gonna worry, direct your concern toward the man
> and his manners instead of his tools. Firearms on the trail
> should be neither encouraged nor discouraged. Whether to
> carry arms for personal protection isn't so much a practical
> issue as it is a moral one. The question has nothing to do
> with backpacking.

A lot of people know where I stand on this issue,,,if you want to carry a
gun,,know how to use it! I find that pepper spray is lighter. BUT,,if I did
carry a gun,,no one would know about it,,unless they threatened Me and mine!
I have been trained,,I am licensed to carry,,etc. So,,back to cell phones.
KC
*My job in life is to comfort the disturbed
 and to disturb the comfortable.*