[at-l] NH shuttles WAS On the trail days

There are (or were a couple of years ago) two taxi/shuttle services in that
area.  I used one to get me from Franconia Notch to the Dartmouth Skiway.  I
think it was called Apple Valley taxi.  The guy was very friendly and
accommodating.  You can probably find him on the 'net under yellow pages or
something like that.  If not, let me know and I'll try to find his number
for you -- I might have written it in my journal.

Big Blue Frog