Re: [at-l] Daze & Mikes slideshow

can someone record it i want to have it on tape! or ask mike about recording
it i woudl happily buy the tape  form him even if jsut ot show to me and my
family   i have seen it a 3 times but would prolly watch it every day if i
could.

i can nto be there. darn! for the slide show and to talk with all you people
some more.

Wisperlight the Polar Bear
15 pounds lighter and almsot finished school  ready to tackle the trail
(july 14th big k)
(springer or maybe oglethrope even december sometime)

RH WROTE:
slideshow and to meet and greet listers :-)  I'll be watching it for the
third time - but certainly not the last, because it is fantastic.