[at-l] bye, and journal URL

i wrote like a bajillion goodbye mails, this one's my last- therefore shortest.

i figure that's ok, though 'cause most of you are on other lists i'm on (WF
already sent me a stern reply to my ATML goodbye), and 'cause i've babbled more
than is good for me on my life and plans here anyway.  suffice it to say that
this is the friendliest list i've ever been on (and that's a pretty long list),
and i'll see you saturday.

for those of you that do the vicarious hike thing, my journal will be at
<http://www.supervillains.org/wanderlust>.  it's using a beta of the
superterrific diary-x.com script.  they've got my recommendation if you do
something similar in the future (don't go by my journal, though- the minimalism
was a design choice).

that's all.  :)

-BEN