Re: [at-l] Cell phones revisited

-----Original Message-----
>Why not include guns? The same principles you're hinting
>at apply to them.
>
>Or is this simply an exercise in drawing arbitrary lines?
>
>- MF

Because a gun is not in the same classification as a cellphone, GPS,
pocketmailer/palmpilot or hiking poles.

If you want to draw an arbitrary line, I think guns is a good place to
start.  I've never seen anyone killed with a pocketmailer, GPS, or
cellphone.  And impaling by hiking poles?  Beaten to death by hiking poles?
Could happen.  All it would take would be a couple thousand hiker-pole
killings for the government to step in and demand an application proccess
with a 3-day wait on purchases, I suppose.

Coosa
tongue in cheek somewhat