[at-l] Poles

There this company ..called Ma Nature, that gave me great service on my poles. When one pole broke on me, I picked up another one New Hampshire. Great price, too. :D

Old Fashion sticks still work..

Last year I changed over to $10 ski poles for when I do snowshoeing, use them for hiking now as well.

Then again, I tend to have that frugal Yankee New Englander outlook....

On an all together different note, I weighed my pack for the first time. Down to 16lbs 1 oz w/o food and water. Not too shabby. ;-) Throw in 5 days of food, and I am up approx. 26 lbs.
I can deal with that!