[at-l] for Tim Scott

My apologies for sending this to the list, but I could think of no other way.......

Tim, I had to send this through the list since any emails I send to you at your address are returned by the "postmaster" saying 505 access denied.  Anyway, I found out today that I have to work on saturday, so I can't get together for a hike.  If I can help you out with any planning information, just let me know.

Tom
"bakwudz"

multipart/alternative
  text/html