[at-l] water disaster

today i have been having a fun day it all started this morning.

followed by a test and some othe rmishaps it came to the peak of the day

later in the day i had the great pleasure of having condensated water run
INTO my keyboard forcing me to spend 1 and 1/2 hours dismantinling it piece
by piece and drying it out.  (never leave cold ice tea on your desk in humid
weather) after that to relax my self i desided heck! i will take a shower
tha tis alwasy a good way to get nice and relaxed so i jump in the shower
and 5 minutes in i look down and the shower  curtain had mysterious folding
in a funny way so i small puddle had form on the BAD side of the
curtains....then to top is off i go to drink some ice tea and tip the glass
a bit to greedy so the water gets me again 3rd times a charm... this time
though up the nose and all over my newely washed self adn bath towel...

man do  i wish i was hiking

needless to say my keyboard is working worse than ever now.  (no it is not
all bad typing i have a 5+ year old keyboard that has seen more typing than
most people do in a life time. i have worn some of the keys clean of
markings too This is my baby and i plan on keeping it until it no longer
WORKS! so sue me)  man this thing is now cutting off at least 10 wpm on my
typing.

Wisperlight the Polar Bear
better known as BotleNeck(one t please i remove letters alot it is a style
thing :) in his computer circles.