[at-l] Hey Ben and Beau

Maybe the two of you can get together and drive down to TD together?  Ben's
looking for a ride from DC area and Beau will be up there working on the Ed
Garvey Shelter.

Coosa

BEN: any suggestions on how to get to Trail Days from our nation's capital?
I'll
be leaving the car there on the 17th or 18th (after driving from upstate
NY), and then have to find my way to Damascus.

Beau:  This coming weekend I plan to help prebuilt the Ed Garvey Shelter in
Bowie,
Maryland(20 miles east of DC).  Does anyone want to join me?  Frank Turk,
the PATC Shelter Coordinator is checking to see if there is camping allowed.
I will be driving to Bowie, MD from Williamsburg, VA.  After the shelter
weekend I'm going to Trail Daze arriving Thursday May 18.