Re: [at-l] Story about people Was Message From EJ - Freefall

> My name is Tim Wilson.  I am the transcriber for Dan and Tammy's journal
on
> Trailplace.  Having just seen them referred to as the "Negative Duo" in
the
> broadcast message below, I feel forced to reply to the entire freakin'
> list.  Here are some thoughts for your consideration.
>
> 1.      There are two sides to every story.  Here are the two sides of
this
> one.

Correction: There are three sides to every story,,,your side,,my side,,and
then what really happened!

> 3.   In the future,  if anyone feels hurt by something in the Trailplace
> journals, I hope they will seek a solution directly with the perpetrators
> rather than sending out broadcast emails.  Trailplace has an email
facility
> on every journal page for people to respond directly to the hikers.  There
> is also a public guest book.  Finally, Wingfoot can reach the transcribers
> for an immediate fix.

had to laught at this one,,,I can just see Wingfoot telling those fine folks
out there NOT to talk bad about "KC",,,lol lol,,,That isn't going to
happen,,,Wingfoot,,will pick and choose only those that agree with him to
back them!
KC
*My job in life is to comfort the disturbed
 and to disturb the comfortable.*