Re: [at-l] Sodium

I'm sorry that it doesn't seem obvious. As a firm adherent to the KISS
principle, I feel confident that no ad hominem dismissals of ions or
commercial  dehydration treatments has occurred. It is always possible to
take excessive water and excessive electrolytes, just as inadequate
quantities can be used. Part of becoming an "elite" athlete is to learn
from experience and authorities while less than elite.

Often the most important strength of the elite athlete is the ability to
see red flags waving when you are certain that your understand and command
knowledge of your sport (or profession). I usually find stupidity shines
brightest when illuminated by unquestionable expertise.

OrangeBug