Re: [at-l] More Water

--- "W F Thorneloe, MD" <thornel@attglobal.net> wrote:
> But what would a doctor know about that?  ;-)
Welllllll, there's *one* doctor in particular who's showing a *lot* about how
much he knows.........about this subject, at any rate. Got any research done
yet?

> Wildbill, thanks for running this into the ground.
This is the authority you cite, then?

> However it is
> frightening to learn that our military doubts the benefits of Gatorade
> powder when I've rushed out to corner the Gatorade market. Gosh, Gatorade
> is more vital to human existence than cell phones!
Damn! You just *hate* when that happens! Here, the Army goes and assigns
Powerade as the additive of choice, and you drop long green on Gatorade. Damn
the luck, I say!

Let me know when you have some research, you know ... s c i e n c e ...
to put into the equation.

Boringly,
Objectively,
Empirically,
Repeatably
Yours,

=====
Sloetoe

"And yet we shouldn't have needed the cataclysm to love life
today. It would have been enough to think that we are humans,
and that death may come this evening."   Marcel Proust, 1922.