[at-l] re: Rainbow Springs

$750,000 for Rainbow Springs?
If I had the cash, I'd gladly pay it.  I think of Rainbow Springs as heaven on earth.  (Never stayed in the "bunkhouse" tho.)

My husband and I (and two dogs) will be staying for a week at one of the cabins beginning the tenth of this month.  Please stop by and see us if we're "home".  We'll also be checking out Joyce Kilmer while we're there.  Want to see all of the old growth forest!!!

We'll bring lard if POG is gonna be around, so let me know  ;-0)

Georgia Always On My Mind....

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---