[at-l] Kelty dart 2

    I've been scouring the internet for tents and comments on them, and
I think I've found the
ideal tent for me...

    It's a Kelty Dart 2...

    However I haven't been able to get a lot of feed back on it, has
anyone used it or know
someone who has? Here's some of the specs!

Average packaged wt: 3lbs
Floor Dimensions: 88.5" x 51"
Peak height: 33.5"
Vestibule: 11.6 sq/ft
Single-wall
Taped seams
featherlite poles
noiseless, reflective zipper pulls (always important)

Right now REI has it on sale for $99.99
I'm hopeing this is my chance to getting an affordable lite-wt roomy
tent...

I've looked at the Solitaire, Micro swift, and Clip... they're all a bit
more expensive and they're
double walled... the inter wall is all mesh I'm worried about drenching
the tent in a down poor
before I even get the canopy on...  I guess if it raining it's going to
be wet anyway... is this a
legitimate concern???

The ceiling height is a bit short, but I play around in caves for a
living, all the cozier!

Shane