Re: [at-l] trip report (medium)

As a family from the City, you probably didn't get their "hiker rate" of
about $35 per night (or so I was told). The Shoneys with AYCE is a real
pearl, and likely to give downtown Franklin good competition.

I've had the same problems with map reading and figuring out where the
roads are in Standing Indian. It is a _very_ long walk along the road back
to parking, and far less fun than a trail. But it sounds like you and yours
did very well in a difficult weather and trail condition.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA