Re:Fw: [at-l] Cheerio in the Smokies

Well, the Ridgerunner is not in a uniform. The Rangers wear a uniform and
can prepare you for the area and keep you safe. In general, folks in
uniforms are simply providing a service and are as professional and helpful
as we allow them to be. Typically, I find problems from uniformed people
only when I am doing something stupid and they either protect me from
myself or provide consequences for my stupidity.

The GSMNP is not a good place for stupidity.

OrangeBug