[at-l] Kraft powdered cheese substitute

Howdy Folks,

Anybody out there with experience obtaining just the Kraft powdered cheese or a reasonable substitute?  The Kraft company will not sell it separately in any quantity and I would like to send some to some folks with small children in Africa who can readily obtain pasta but not the cheese.

I believe I can purchase powdered cheese at the local East Lansing food co-op but I've never tried it and wasn't sure if anything else should be added  to it to make it  more "mixable."  Anyway, I expect that from amongst the mac and cheese lovers on this list there might be someone who can address this issue.

Thanks.

Chris