[at-l] Thank you

Thanks to everyone who sent information about FMS.  If you looked at them,
too, you saw a description of what's going on right now -- and perhaps the
change to daylight savings time and the staying up too late at Damascus, VA,
and too much of a good thing, <grin>, caused the symptoms to reoccur.
Hopefully I can rest up and start feeling like a human again.  (not a
chance, I wanna feel like a Wolf!)

If you looked at those pressure points on
http://www.muhealth.org/~fibro/fm-pt.html you'll see exactly where I hurt
like a fireplace poker has been stuck into me.  (neither a skirt, nor a tutu
help here, unfortunately) (no that has nothing to do with anything, but I
have not yet lost my sense of humor)

Thanks for the SAMe information, I really prefer to go with herbals and
minerals over man made psychotropics and things that go bump in the night.

I'm still exhausted, but I am sleeping thru the night, so that's a good
thing.  I think that with enough rest and some gentle exercise (that means
hiking, right?) this long 4-day weekend, I'll be able to make it to Trail
Days.

Now, Solar Bear, what color is the tutu?  Will it go with my mulit-colored
suspenders?

Thanks again for the help,
Coosa
still tired and exhausted, but feeling warm fuzzies for her AT-L campfire
friends