[at-l] Laurel Fork Gorge Weekend

I had previously written Pittsia to tell him I am suffering from a Relapse
of Fibromyalgia Syndrome and that I still thought I could make it to Kincora
and do the cooking for the group, but no physical work on the Trail.

Today, I had to come home from work, I was so exhausted and in such pain.  I
napped and now it's midnight and I can't relax enough to sleep.  It hurts to
breathe (there are 11 main pressure points of pain and all 11 main ones plus
a number of minor ones hurt to the touch and to any muscular movement.
Including typing at a keyboard.)

Anyway, that said, this "middle aged" "senior blonde" is going to have to
stay at home this weekend to recuperate and hope to be able to attend Trail
Days.   This is the first reoccurance of FMS symptoms since I was diagnosed
with it.  I'm not sure what triggered it.   I don't want to go on
prescription drugs for it -- I'm crazy enough without psychotropics in my
system.   And the only thing I can think that might have triggered it is
something I ate (or the trip to Damascus two weeks ago wore me out?  I did
stay up late and had a few more brewskys than normal);   I'm going to have
to do a little research.

I hope that those planning to attend Laurel Fork Gorge and Kincora have a
wonderful weekend -- and I apologize for not being up there with my Veggie
Chili --

It's only Wednesday, I know, but if this is like the first time, it will
take me a good two weeks to get to where I can actually tolerate the level
of pain without having to concentrate over it just to think.   (and we know
I don't think too well on a 'good' day) -- Unless there is a miracle between
now and Friday morning -- Don't expect me at Kincora --

Have a great time, those who will be going,
I'm sorry Pittsburgh -- I was really looking forward to being there -- but I
just can barely move around and I don't think I could survive the drive up
and back ---
A sad and disheartened
Coosa