Re: [at-l] Re: ej's post-middle age?

Doesn't "middle age" describe the middle of the age you plan to live to?  Or
does it mean the years between 45-55?  Or 50-60?  Or 40-50?   I'm 55 and I'm
not in the "senior" age yet, except at Shoney's where I get 50 cents off my
meals now!

Okay, I plan to live until I'm 99, so that means that middle age is or WAS
for me 49 1/2.?  And then do I describe the next 5 or 10 years before that
or surrounding that age or after than age as my "middle years"???

Coosa