[at-l] HAMS on the LIST?

Words are a lawyer's stock and trade.
Abe Lincoln said that.

For example, this business about Hams on the List ...
Isn't that just a covert way of saying "Arses on the List"?
Or is it just another way of saying "Commediennes on the List?"
Do Hams have an antidefamation league?

D'ja know that lawyers have one? ;-)

Yikes ...

Apparently some lawyers take offense at all the jokes made at their expense
and have decided to fight them, allegedly for the *benefit* of the
profession ... What humorless arses!

The question naturally arises ...  does THIS post deserve a forward to the
anti-lawyer-put-down society also known as the "AT-L PuDn'S"?

I mean, couldn't you have substituted "Rabbis" or "Baptist Preachers" or
"AT-L HAMS" for "lawyers" and still made the same point?

> Also many of us act like lawyers when it comes to reading and interpreting
> the posts to this list, i.e., we pick apart the post (& sometimes attack
the
> sender) instead of trying to get the purpose of the post.

And just in case anyone takes this post too seriously, i've subcontracted
with the Avery parapackers to keep an eye on your responses ...