Re: [at-l] Dehydration Questions for 'The Doc-In-The-House'

> 7) Caffiene is the culprit here, as it's a diuretic, along with being a minor
> "speed" drug.

Forgive my ignorance, but I'm wondering how much diuretics should be avoided
in this case.  I've always started each morning by filling one water bottle
with an iced tea made from equal parts black (a stimulant) and fasting tea
(a diuretic).  I find it adds an energy boost and cuts hunger pretty well...
and I seem to not get thirsty as easily.  would I actually consume *less*
water if i had it straight?  am I tricking my body into dehydration?

sure hope not.  i really like fasting tea.

-BEN