[at-l] 4/10 post of Tammy & Dan has been changed

The 4/10 post of Tammy & Dan has been changed, it now reads as follows:

We met a fellow hiker, who doesn’t seem well-suited to a solo thru hike. She
practically begged us to camp with her tonight. Her reason was that she’d
been told not to camp alone in bear country. After making camp at the same
spot as last year and feeling guilty, Tammy went back and invited her to
camp with us.

I realize that this is a correction after the "horse is out of the barn" but
the entry has been updated....

Also i would like to add to Cricket's last post:
  it seems that we, members of the at-l, many times are making comments that
are cruel (sometimes in jest).  Just because the msgs are private doesn't
mean we shouldn't exercise restraint in our observations & conclusions.
Also many of us act like lawyers when it comes to reading and interpreting
the posts to this list, i.e., we pick apart the post (& sometimes attack the
sender) instead of trying to get the purpose of the post.  I hope in the
future we can be less "trigger happy". i.e., reread that e-mail before
sending, remember most of us have NEVER met each other & our writings styles
different greatly.

Thanks for listening to my opinion, just my opinion, and as always I welcome
your comments, privately if u would like to have this thread die or
publically if u feel others will benefit from your post.