Re: [at-l] Okay, who's next?

--- Coosa <coosa@fox21.net> wrote:
> http://www.trailstories.com/story/index.cgi?next=14&chapter=3
>
> Chapter Three is ready, someone get the boy up to Springer, okay?
>
> Coosa

Well, I got him a step closer. But he's haunted (damn Maria). And all this
stage-setting needs to be done carefully. Poor Jimmy's gonna have to live
with what we're building. And somebody needs to tuckerize this guy's pack.

=====
Sloetoe

"And yet we shouldn't have needed the cataclysm to love life
today. It would have been enough to think that we are humans,
and that death may come this evening."   Marcel Proust, 1922.