[at-l] HAMS ON THE LIST

This is what I have so far.  Any other sign ins before we start the
rotation?

CALL      NAME                       OTHER NAME

N1MJD     BEAU BUSHOR                BLEEDER GUY
N2CFJ     RICHARD LUBITZ
WB4OXM    JAMES DAVIDSON             WOODELF
WB4PAN    CHARLES DAVIDSON           CHASE
KC7JS     HOWARD LYONS
KC5CUW    THEODORE KELL              LURKER
N1LDU     SMITH EDWARDS              THE OLD RIDGERUNNER
N9YBX     RYAN K BROOKS
N3QNY     JEAN MILLER                WISPERLIGHT

Still have not heard from the 6th, 7th, 8th & 10th call areas (no DX
either) and I think the 3rd is really /2.

Now to make this trail related, how many of you have done QRP work on the
AT?
Rich