[at-l] Trails

Okay, I hope I'm not about to be deluged, but here goes...
I'm assemblying information for an ALDHA alternate trails package, and have
actually found quite a lot of information over the web, well over 100
trails so far. Now it's time to cross-correlate. To all you hiking nuts out
there please send me a short note listing your favorite trail(s). If it's
something I don't have data on yet I'll come back to you for more info.
I do have some rough guidelines, preferably trails greater than 25 miles in
length, unless they are part of a larger trail system. Basically the kind
of stuff you would backpack on, anywhere from an overnighter to who knows
how long.  And please, just the U.S. and Canada, any more than that is too
much to handle right now....

Thanks!

Skeeter