[at-l] Weekend Jaunt

Hey Gang,

Just a short trip report.  Did a two day hike from harper's ferry to
washington monument state park.  There were five adult scout leaders and
only two scouts.  We were still out number.  I have now finished two
state (West by God, and Maryland).  The weather was beautiful and it was
a very nice hike out of harper's ferry.  We covered the first four miles
in an hour (all fairly flat and three of the miles on the canal)  THe
rest of saturday was fairly slow stopping to spend some time at weverton
rocks.  Spent Saturday night under the stars at crampton gap.  Left early
this morning and finishes at washington monument state park.  One of the
adults came up lame (and despite the suggestions of the scouts we did not
put him down) and we slacked packed from reno memorial to washington
monument state park.
Take my advice, it is time to hit the trails

Grey Owl

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.